Video Library

Watch free video content created by our product mentors

Building better teams through peer leadership
Leadership

Building better teams through peer leadership

Discover how peer leadership can increase engagement and productivity during times of rapid growth by empowering team members to take on leadership roles and responsibilities rather than relying on traditional management structures. How do you manage suddenly having 30-40 references as a leader?

Watch
Deploying Product Vision and Strategy at Lenus eHealth
Product Strategy

Deploying Product Vision and Strategy at Lenus eHealth

Same game, different rules? When the founder vision is only 20% complete, you need to work on the remaining 80%. How do we create alignment around product strategy when we don't have time to foster bottom-up ownership? Or can we?

Watch
Scaling and leading a design team in hypergrowth
Building a Team

Scaling and leading a design team in hypergrowth

On the challenges faced scaling the design team at the Lunar online bank from 3 to 16 over the course of 1,5 years.

Watch
How to design a design team
Building a Team

How to design a design team

Trust is a crucial element in the success of any team, and at Merkle, we prioritize it highly. We use a model called the triangle of trust to assess and understand our team members. The triangle consists of three corners – craft, team, and clients.

Watch
Product Modeling (so OKRs don't suck)
Analytics & Metrics

Product Modeling (so OKRs don't suck)

Without a product or growth model, your model often just defaults to revenue generation, sales, or profitability, which doesn't help much in either inspiring teams nor inspiring employees

Watch
OKRs and Product Strategy in practice
OKRs

OKRs and Product Strategy in practice

OKRs help set out a direction and allow organizational rhythms to align. It's a great tool for capturing the energy of the organization and starting a dialogue about the direction of the energy. OKRs help articulate the shared direction and help establish a cross-functional dialogue about outcomes.

Watch

Join Learning Loop

Have the comfort of knowing that advice is always one video call away.

Sign me up

Community events
Product Loop

Product Loop provides an opportunity for Product professionals and their peers to exchange ideas and experiences about Product Design, Development and Management, Business Modelling, Metrics, User Experience and all the other things that get us excited.

Join our community

Made with in Copenhagen, Denmark

Want to learn more about about good product development, then browse our product playbooks.